Contemplating a local, short distance or same day move?
Look no further than UMEX Moving & Storage, Inc. UMEX will dedicate a uniformed, professional crew that will make your moving experience a delightful one.
- Providing more manpower than any other company would.
- Using materials to protect your furniture based on a professional assessment that would take into account all elements that apply to the day of the move such as the type of furniture, weather, crew member’s personal knowledge and experience and the number of movers involved with the project.
- Providing just the right size truck to enable the movers expedient loading. (Too small? They would have to cram the furniture and struggle to fit them all in the small truck to prevent double. Too Large? Unnecessary walking distance, limited access to driveway and limited highway access.
- Macro-managing a large crew to control all men involved in tighter, more efficient, flow of work.
- Providing the movers with professional tools to dismantle furniture: Most movers would have their crew members pay for the tools therefore they would only come with basic tools. This would take a fraction of the time with UMEX having power, advanced tools.
Protecting your walls, floors carpet and stairs so you:
- Will not have any issues with the buyer/seller.
- Will not need to have the carpet cleaned or floor repaired .
- Will not have any doubt in the mover’s ability.
- Will have complete confidence in trusting your belongings in their hands.
- Our movers will clean after so you wouldn’t have to.
- They will take their shoes off or wear booties when required.
- They will wipe any accidental wall stains.
- They will remove any materials used to protect your furniture such as tapes, mattress covers, bubble wrap, etc.
- They will protect the walls, floors, carpet and stairs.
For you and our movers, round the clock customer support is available to walk you through the inevitable issues that could come up.
- Pre-move planning.
- Movers at your house but closing went array. What now?
- Additional equipment is required.
- Item does not fit in staircase, what to do?
- New space smaller that thought of to fit all items.
- Can’t find your checkbook.
Moving Doesn’t Have to Empty Your Wallet
We all want to save and we are willing to do as much as we can in order to save money. When moving locally, there is a lot you can do, but first things first…